samedi 1 septembre 2018

MARGAUX DE TANMA FEDERATION NOUS QUITTE ...


" Dear all, 

It has been a real pleasure/ challenge/ adventure to be coordinator of Tanma this year but I now have memories for life!

Audrey, Tanma's newest coordinator arrived a couple of weeks ago and I am sure you will love working with her. I did not get the chance to explain her all the details of Tanma and our various projects as I had dengue for the last two weeks, so do not hesitate to explain your relationship with Tanma when you will meet with her! I hope that you will keep on working with us in the future, we need your support more than ever! 

I wish you all the very best for your next projects and in life. Thank you so much for your support throughout the year. It has been a great honor for me to be part of this organization. You can contact me on my personal address at marg.marchal@gmail.com

Kind regards, 

Margaux Marchal
Volunteer Coordinator
Tanma Federation
Federating refugee women fairtrade projects "
tanmawomen@gmail.com
Visit our showroom in Pudu (on demand)
Website      Instagram      Facebook

AUDREY remplace maintenant Margaux.
N'hésitez pas à la contacter au 016 958 77 82

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Vos commentaires sont les bienvenus.